5 Steps To Beautiful Thicker Hair
Your hair is your crowning glory. Look after it and it will shine for all the world to see. These are things you can do yourself to maintain thick & beautiful hair.
1. For shiny, healthy hair think first of your body’s intake. Your hair is just a reflection of what you are inside. A good balanced, nutritious, and healthy diet will do more to make your hair shine than any shampoo or conditioner on it owe can do.
2. Drink eight to ten glasses of water a day; hair is 25% water, so do not let yours go thirsty!
3. Dry your hair after washing in the ambient temperature of your room after using an absorbent towel to soak up the excess moisture, but do not rub hard. Use blow-drying, flat irons, curling irons or hot rollers only when necessary. Too much artificial heating will leave your hair brittle and damaged in time. Be natural whenever you can.
4. Prevent unnecessary hair damage by using the right kind of hairbrush. Only comb wet hair with a wide-tooth comb, combing from root to end, but avoiding touching the root. Detangling wet hair with a hard steel comb can create a lot of damage, so do not this!
5. Visit a professional hairstylist every 4-8 weeks to remove trichomoniasis (split ends) as this will prevent them from climbing up the hair shaft and causing your hair to look very dry & damaged. A trim is considered anything less than ½ inch.
6. Hair loss can be slowed, or even reversed by applying a few simple tips. Biotin (vitamin B7), Niacin (vitamin B3) can help to regenerate hair follicles. Supplements such zinc, iron magnesium and potassium will help too. Soon studies also tell us that Saw Palmetto is also known to help with hair loss. Eliminating stress and getting plenty of sleep will also help with regulating over body functions and slowing down hair loss.
Note: Them alone will not cure an underlying condition.
We are all obsessed with our hair, whether we are 9 or 90, male or female. Look after yourself first and foremost and your hair will reflect that care and attention.